recent blog articles
The next ISROI meeting will take place on Friday, 24th and Saturday, 25th of May 2024 at the university clinic in Freiburg
For the second year in a row, a joint SASRO-ISROI session was held during the SASRO Annual Meeting on Thursday 31 August.
We have published a short summary report from the 4th St. Gallen Radiation Oncology Informatics Meeting within the SGSMP Bulletin 103. In
- Improve technical and semantic interoperability of data within and beyond the radiation oncology domain
- Promote data-driven value-based radiation oncology
- Establish Radiation Oncology Informatics as an academic discipline
- Emphasize ROI in education, in all disciplines involved in radiation oncology and all throughout all stages of education
- Share know-how and information beyond the society through publications and meetings
- Optimize clinical workflow through digitization, improving patient outcomes, process quality, worker satisfaction, transparency, billing,
and managerial decision-making in radiation oncology
- Provide a partner to industry representing the practical clinical needs related to ROI
- Contribute to the development of radiation oncology data exchange standards, policies and regulations
Colaborate with us
Members can use the forums to exchange ideas with other members.
We are currently running forums on the following topics