recent blog articles
We have published a short summary report from the 4th St. Gallen Radiation Oncology Informatics Meeting within the SGSMP Bulletin 103. In
Today we proudly present our new website. We’ve redesigned everything from the ground up to give you a more compelling user experience.
After a break of more than 2 years, we have organized the 4th St.Gallen Radiation Oncology Informatics Meeting. It took place on March 25,
- Improve technical and semantic interoperability of data within and beyond the radiation oncology domain
- Promote data-driven value-based radiation oncology
- Establish Radiation Oncology Informatics as an academic discipline
- Emphasize ROI in education, in all disciplines involved in radiation oncology and all throughout all stages of education
- Share know-how and information beyond the society through publications and meetings
- Optimize clinical workflow through digitization, improving patient outcomes, process quality, worker satisfaction, transparency, billing,
and managerial decision-making in radiation oncology
- Provide a partner to industry representing the practical clinical needs related to ROI
- Contribute to the development of radiation oncology data exchange standards, policies and regulations
Colaborate with us
Members can use the forums to exchange ideas with other members.
We are currently running forums on the following topics